Saturday 24 March 2012

2 Broke Girl$

So you may or may have not seen the new hilarious comedy, 2 Broke Girl$ starring Kat Dennings (Max) & Beth Behrs (Caroline). If you haven't you should! 

It's about 2 girls with no money hoping to open up their own cupcake business, with the cash they earn at a sleezy diner. Max comes from a poor hard working family, where as Caroline is a rich girl turned poor after her trust fund is emptied. 



At the end of each episode they show the total amount of money they have in their bank account. (It decreases most of the time, quite like my own!) 



It is so funny and whenever I watch it, I think of the many times I am a stupid fool in the kitchen. The mess I am able to make, I have certainly turned into a master, just ask my mum... :)

One of my favourite episodes is when the girls go for cupcake decorating class with interesting teachers... 


Hope you watch it and become as addicted to it as I am! 

No comments: